You have many travel options to and from the Barcelona airport:
New for 2013! In addition to the city-run ‘Aerobus’ airport shuttle service (see below) we are pleased to offer attendees a free airport shuttle service at peak arrival and departure times.
The MWC Airport Shuttle Bus will run continuously between Airport Terminal 1 and the Fira Gran Via South Entrance every fifteen minutes during the times listed below.
Sunday, 24 February
Monday, 25 February
Tuesday, 26 February
Wednesday, 27 February
Thursday, 28 February
09:00 – 19:30
07:00 – 14:00
07:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 20:30
11:00 – 16:30
Should you need transportation between the airport and Fira Gran Via outside of the hours shown above, we suggest you use the Aerobus or another option on this page.
- The Aerobus departs from both Terminals, and ends at Plaça Espanya:
- At Terminal 1, stops are located outside the T1 Arrivals area (P0) and the Departures area (P3). Take Bus Route A1
- At Terminal 2, the stop is located in front of the Joan Miró mural
- Bus frequency: every 5 to 15 minutes from 06:00 to 01:00
- Approximate journey time: 20 minutes to Plaça Espanya
- Cost: 5,30 € for a single trip. Tickets are available from ticket machines or may be purchased from the driver
- Note: If you intend to go directly to Fira Gran Via from the Airport using Aerobus, you must still make your way from Plaça Espanya to Fira Gran Via. Please refer to the In-Town Transportation page for options.
- Taxi stands are located in front of both T1 and T2 terminals
- Information about fares and additional charges are available to view on the window of the taxi. Click here for taxi fare information.
- Taxi fares include a service charge, so tipping is not expected
- Not all taxis accept credit card payments; verify whether credit cards are accepted before leaving the airport
- Please be aware that there is a 2,10 € supplement when taking a taxi from the Gran Via venue and a minimum airport exit fee of 20,00 € for one service including all supplements
- We recommend you notify your driver of your preferred Fira Gran Via entrance. Click here to determine which entrance suits your needs.
- We recommend taking motorway C-31, and using the exit “Fira Gran Via – M2″
- Approximate journey time: 10 minutes
- The RENFE train connects the airport with the city centre, stopping at Barcelona Sants Railway Station.
- Approximate journey time: 19 minutes
- The airport station is situated opposite T2, and is connected to this Terminal via an air bridge. A free shuttle bus service between the station and T1. Frequency of service: every 25 minutes
- Train timetables are available here.
- During the DAY: Public Bus #46 departs from the airport approximately every 15 minutes from Terminal T1.
- At NIGHT: Between the hours of 21:50 to 04:40, take ‘NitBus N17′. This bus departs every 20 minutes from Terminal T1.
- Cost: 2,00 € for a single single trip
- Both listed bus lines have a stop approximately 50 metres from Fira Gran Via
- The total journey between the airport and city centre takes about 50 minutes, as the bus makes multiple stops during the journey, including a stop in Plaça Espanya