- See & Do
Reaching Fira Montjuïc
Located in the centre of Barcelona, the Fira Montjuïc venue is conveniently located to several great transportation options. Reliable and convenient, our recommended transportation options offer the quickest ways to reach Fira Montjuïc.
FREE Fira Gran Via/Fira Montjuïc Shuttle
We will operate a continuous free shuttle between the two Mobile World Congress venues: Fira Gran Via and Fira Montjuïc.
- There is an extensive bus network. The bus stops will have the bus line maps displayed.
- Click here for information on which Bus Lines allow access to the Fira Montjuïc venue.
For further information please consult the TMB Website.
FGC trains are particularly useful for linking inland towns to Fira Montjuïc. The following lines will lead you to the venue:
- Plaça Espanya/Olesa
- Plaça Espanya/Manresa
- Plaça Espanya/Can Ros
- Plaça Espanya/Igualada
The terminal station of each line is the stop “Plaça Espanya”. For further information please consult the FGC website.
- Taxis are reasonably priced and easy to find both near the venue and around town. Please click here for information about taxi fares.
- Please call +34 934 208 088 if you require a taxi for people with reduced mobility.
- Download the Official Taxi App for iOS and Android devices. The app allows users to calculate estimated time, distance and fares for taxis in the metropolitan Barcelona area. Click here for more information.