GSMA Mobile World Congress | 2nd – 5th March 2015, Barcelona
Welcome to the Mobile World Congress 2015 Call for Papers site.
The call for papers process is an important step in our research and the development of our agenda. Thank you for your interest and submission.
In 2015, the Mobile World Congress will continue to feature a world-class thought leadership conference programme with over 42 sessions covering the most critical topics in the present and future mobile industry.
Your submissions will help us to create the 2015 agenda. We have provided a list of potential topics below and you will be given an opportunity to nominate additional topics when you submit the form.
View Content from the 2014 event here.
The Mobile World Congress Call for Papers will close at 23:59 GMT on Friday, 12th September 2014.
2014 Topic List
- Applications Development
- Big Data
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Services
- Connecting the Unconnected
- Contactless Technologies
- Converged Networks – the impact of content delivery and service decisions
- Customer Behaviour/Intelligence
- Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Economic/Societal Impact of Mobile
- Future of… Communications Services
- Home Automation
- Joint Ventures/M&A/Partnerships
- Location Based Services – including marketing, embedded, social
- M2M & the Internet of Things
- Media & Entertainment
- Mobile Broadband
- Mobile Innovation
- Network Capacity
- Next Generation Networks
- Network Management Strategies
- Open Web
- OS Ecosystems
- Regional Focus
- Smart Cities
- Supply Chain Mobilisation
- Traditional vs. Emerging Business Models
- Venture Capital in Mobile