Call for Papers is Now Closed.
Welcome to the Mobile World Congress 2014 Call for Papers site.
The call for papers process is an important step in our research and the development of our agenda. Thank you for your interest and submission. In 2014, Mobile World Congress will continue to feature a world-class thought-leadership conference programme with more than 42 sessions covering the most critical topics in the mobile industry.
Your submissions will help us to create the 2014 agenda. We have provided a list of potential topics below, though you will be given an opportunity to nominate additional topics when you submit the form.
View Content from the 2013 event here.
The Mobile World Congress Call for Papers will close at 23:59 GMT on
Friday, 13 September 2013.
All submitting companies will be contacted within two months after the close of this process.
2014 Topic List
- Big Data
- Connected Living – Automotive
- Connected Living – Consumer Electronics
- Converged Networks – the impact of content delivery and service decisions
- Customer Behaviour/Intelligence
- Demonstrating Mobile Innovation
- Devices – including devices for the mass market, media tablets and wearable technology
- Economic/Societal Impact of Mobile
- Future of… Communications Services/Cities/Enterprise/Home
- Joint Ventures/M&A/Partnerships
- Intelligent Networks
- Location Based Services – including marketing, embedded, social
- Media & Entertainment
- Mobile Broadband
- Mobilising – Cities/Enterprise/Home
- Network Capacity
- Next Generation Networks
- Network Management Strategies
- Open Web
- Regional Focus – TBC
- Small Cells
- Social Media
- Traditional vs. Emerging Business Models
- Venture Capital in Mobile