- Start Here
- About MWC
- Sponsor/ Partner
- See & Do
- GSMA Seminars
- Industry News
- Partner Programmes
- AllSeen Alliance
- CA Technologies
- Gamelab Mobile
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Juniper Networks
- LTE Forum
- McCann Worldgroup
- Mobile Media Summit
- Mobile Security Forum
- NAB Show Collaborative
- Power Hours
- Schneider Electric
- Taiwan Trade Center, Barcelona
- Training Programmes
Date: Monday, 02 March 2015
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Location: Fira Gran Via, Hall 2, CC2 Auditorium
Recommended Audiences: Anyone who wants to engage with travellers via mobile. Hotels, restaurants, airlines, tours and activity providers, trip guides, analytics providers, OTAs, tour operators, car hire and business travel providers.
Attendance at Eyefortravel Conference requires an additional fee. Click here to learn more about registration fees and register for the programme.
Video from EyeforTravel@MWC 2014: How Thomas Cook uses mobile & social data to develop their app
How mobile, data, and innovation will dictate which travel companies grow
Why you need to attend: It’s a perfect wave of change, data analytics and mobile, two disruptive but highly effective ways of selling and servicing travel have joined together to force you to change the way you run your business. The bill board website is dead. If you can’t provide contextualised mobile messages to your customers you will lose them. Not since the growth of OTA’s and web friendly low cost airlines has the need for you to set a new strategy been so great.
What we are providing: A one-day strategic conference, led by 16 board level travel industry executives (plus 3 free days at the awesome Mobile World Congress) that will give you the most timely and cost effective opportunity to truly be inspired by the opportunities and understand the threats that mobile and analytics are going to throw your way.
Attend and you will understand how to join the fastest growing travel companies in our industry. Organisations that have used data analytics and mobile to understand their customers’ needs and the services they want to buy. Pre booking, pre trip, on trip and post trip, you and your competitors now have the ability to serve the consumer throughout their journey… let the battle for the customer begin!
9:00 SESSION 1: GET THE INSIDE INFORMATION ON HOW OTA’S, TOUR OPERATORS AND INTERMEDIARIES ARE EXPLOITING ANALYTICS AND MOBILE TO GROW
- Javier Pérez-Tenessa de Blaock, CEO and co-founder, eDreams Odigeo Group*
- Mittu Sridhara, CTO, TUI
- Gary Morrison, Senior Vice President of Retail, Expedia Worldwide
- Marco Ryan, CMO, Thomas Cook
11:00 SESSION 2: HOW MOBILE AND DATA WILL CHANGE HOW HOTELS, RESORTS AND ACCOMMODATION PROVIDERS WORK
- Monika Nerger, CIO, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group *
- Fernando Vives, Senior Vice President Commercial Strategy & Pricing, NH Hotels
- Michael Levie, COO, Citizen M Hotels
12:30 Networking Lunch (please note due to lack of space at MWC we cannot provide lunch. Eateries are close by the conference room.
1:30 SESSION 3: UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT OF ANALYTICS AND MOBILE FOR AIRLINES, AIRPORTS, TRAINS AND TRANSPORT SUPPLIERS
- Kenny Jacobs, CMO, RyanAir
- Marion Bauer, E&M Commerce Director, Vueling
- Chris Annetts, Commercial Passenger Services Director, Heathrow Airport
- Scheherazade Zaki-Chevallet, CMO, Thalys
- Khawla Salem Nasser Ali Albadi, Head of IT Innovation & Exploitation, Information Technology, Etihad Airways
3:30 SESSION 4: MOBILE AND DATA USE BY THE EXPERTS IN TRAVEL – PEER2PEER, META SEARCH AND THE MASSIVE MEDIA PLAYERS
- Mark Logan, COO, Skyscanner
- Toon Bouten,CEO, TOMORROW FOCUS AG (owners of HolidayCheck, Huffingtonpost.de, Zoover, Ecotour, Mietwagencheck, Tjingo and more)
- Lee McCabe, Head of Travel, Facebook
- Mike Curtis, CTO, Airbnb
5:00 Conference ends – Either fly to Berlin for ITB or relax in beautiful Barcelona and enjoy 3 more days at the awesome Mobile World Congress.
+44 (0)207 375 7557
Mobile +44 (0) 7815814314