GSMA can provide you with a supporting visa invitation letter which you can request through your My Registration account. You will find the option to fill in your passport details in ‘Personal Data’. You must complete the Passport Details section in order to receive visa support.
Once you have submitted your passport information go to ‘Home’ and select “Request a visa invitation letter”.
Please note the following important terms:
- Visa invitation letter requests are processed within three working days following the completion of your request. You must ensure you provide all the mandatory information before your request will be processed.
- Visa invitation letters will only be issued for the period of the event and for entry into Spain. No other date and / or country requests will be supported.
- It is recommended that you check the full requirements for a visa application and allow plenty of time to provide the necessary documentation to the institution the application is being processed through. For more information click here.
- Support information provided and visa issuance is beyond GSMA’s control. GSMA and mPI Partners are not liable for visa costs, shipping, processing and / or issuance.
- Cost of any hardcopy sending (FedEx, DHL, etc.) to be carried and arranged by the applicant.Hard copies will only be provided under exceptional circumstances.
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for cancellation conditions.
Posted in: mPI - Visa Invitation Letter Queries