- See & Do
- GSMA Seminars
- Industry News
- Partner Programmes
How do I obtain a visa invitation letter?
Attendees requiring a supporting visa invitation letter need to submit their passport information during the registration process. Attendees can log in at any time to request a visa invitation letter by selecting ‘Request a Visa Invitation Letter’.
The GSMA will only assist with registration confirmations letters in support for a visa application once the applicant has registered to the Congress and the registration fee has been paid in full. Please note the following important terms:
- Visa invitation letter requests are processed immediately following the completion of your registration and are submitted to you via email. You must ensure you provide all the mandatory information before your request will be processed
- Visa invitation letters will only be issued for the period of the event and for entry into Spain. No other date and / or country requests will be supported
- It is recommended that you check the full requirements for a visa to Spain and allow plenty of time to provide the necessary documentation to the institution the application is being processed through. For more information, click here.
- Support information provided and visa issuance is beyond GSMA’s control. GSMA are not liable for visa costs, shipping, processing and/or issuance
- Cost of any hardcopy sending (FedEx, DHL, etc.) to be carried and arranged by the applicant. Hard copies will only be provided under exceptional circumstances
- Please refer to our event terms for cancellation conditions. There is a no-refund policy in place. GSMA will not refund registration fees in case of applicant’s failure to obtain a visa
Posted in: Visa Invitation Letter Information