- Start Here
- About MWC
- Sponsor/ Partner
- See & Do
- GSMA Seminars
- Industry News
- Partner Programmes
- AllSeen Alliance
- CA Technologies
- Gamelab Mobile
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Juniper Networks
- LTE Forum
- McCann Worldgroup
- Mobile Media Summit
- Mobile Security Forum
- NAB Show Collaborative
- Power Hours
- Schneider Electric
- Taiwan Trade Center, Barcelona
- Training Programmes
I am a GSMA Member. How do I register with a discount?
GSMA Members are eligible to receive a 30% discount on any pass purchase. To obtain the discount, you must have your Member Discount Code before you begin your registration which includes your Organisation ID.
To obtain your Organisation ID:
- Log into InfoCentre
- Click on “My Organisation”.
- The Organisation ID can be found underneath the Organisation Name and Company introduction.
- In order to receive your discount, you must supply your Organisation ID prefixed with MWC during registration (i.e. if your Organisation ID is 98765, enter MWC98765. If your Organisation ID is less than 5 digits, i.e your Org ID is 88, you would enter MWC00088)
- Insert this code in the appropriate box during ‘Step 3 – Pass Type Selection’
If you have any issues with logging into the InfoCentre to retrieve your Organisation ID number please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and for any registration queries please contact email@example.com.
Please note: GSMA Member Discounts can only be used by attendees from a member organisation. Member Discount codes should not be shared with external customers and clients. Should you have any queries regarding Member Discounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on becoming a Member of the GSMA click here.
Posted in: GSMA Member Queries