Be environmentally conscious at MWC13
Join Our Mission
The GSMA strives to be environmentally responsible at all of our offices worldwide, as well as at our global events. We encourage Mobile World Congress exhibitors, sponsors and partners to do their part.
- Contribute to the preservation of the environment by reducing our emissions and waste
- Involve and educate our assistants to work together with us on this project by following our green tips
- Identify more opportunities of reducing considerably our event’s emissions
- Continue to work actively with our suppliers and products where ever possible
- Waste management team in place during build-up and dismantling
- Elimination of all plastic supports to the badges
- Voluntary carbon compensation for hotels via Barcelona Business Pass
- Paper free Media Centre
- EVP/Conference bags and lanyards made out of recycled material
- All communications documents are printed on recycled material: conference guide, exhibitor catalogue, Mobile World Daily
- Communication campaign includes green messages in conferences holding slides/media centre slides
- Creation of a green logo to communicate about our initiatives with more impact
- Reduction of 55% of our wastes since MWC 2008.