GTI Summit 2014
2014 is destined to be the new epoch for 4G global scale development, with the USA, Japan, China, India, Europe and other key markets all showing great prospects. 2014 is also the third Anniversary of Global TD-LTE Initiative (GTI), during which the global industry cooperation platform will strive for excellence.
The LTE TDD/FDD International Summit 2014 (GTI Summit Barcelona), hosted by GTI, aimed to promote the TD-LTE global large scale commercialisation, the convergence of TDD and FDD, as well as the service development of 4G including VoLTE/RCS, roaming etc. This Summit invited top leaders from government agencies, pioneering operators and international organisations to share the vision and global strategy of 4G development.
Key Speakers at GTI Summit included:
- Mr. Shang Bing, Vice Minister, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of China
- Mr. Li Yue, President and CEO, China Mobile
- Ms. Anne Bouverot, Director General, GSMA
- Mr. Ted Matsumoto, Special Adviser to CEO, SoftBank Mobile
- Mr. Gopal Vittal, Joint Managing Director & CEO India, Bharti Airtel
- Mr. Mathew Oommen, President of Strategy, Network and Products, Reliance Jio Infocomm (RJIL)
- Mr. Steve Pusey, Group Chief Technology Office, Vodafone Group
- Mr. Steven Elfman, President of Network, Technology and Operations, Sprint
- Dr. Peter Meissner, Operating Officer, NGMN
- Dr. Mohammad Shakouri, Chairman, WiMAX Forum
To learn more about GTI, please visit: http://www.lte-tdd.org/