- Start Here
- About MWC
- Sponsor/ Partner
- See & Do
- Industry Segments & Trends
- App Planet
- Global Mobile Awards
- 4 Years From Now
- Don’t Miss
- GSMA Seminars
- Industry News
- Partner Programmes
- AirWatch by VMware
- AllSeen Alliance
- ESL Arena
- Gamelab Mobile
- Good Technology
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Juniper Networks
- LTE Forum
- McCann Worldgroup
- Mobile Access = Engagement = Revenues
- Mobile Media Summit
- Mobile Security Forum presented by AVG
- NAB Show Collaborative
- Power Hours
- Schneider Electric
- Taiwan Excellence
- Training Programmes
- GSMA Programmes
- Mobile Explorers Club
My MWC Event App
New Android Version of My MWC Event App
Monday, 2 March: An updated version of the My MWC App is now available for Android. Please download it now to have current event information.
Upon downloading, users will see a prompt regarding a Bluetooth location and proximity experience, which provides the user with additional information based on where they are located within the venue. Neither user data nor device details are collected through the location and proximity experience. By selecting OK, the user opts in to the experience. By selecting Cancel, the user will not receive location and proximity notifications, and their device will not be tracked.
The Improved GSMA Event App
The newly improved GSMA My MWC Event App has evolved to provide you with a better event experience!
We have combined the My MWC online portal with the GSMA event app to bring you a better event experience with the GSMA My MWC Event App!
It still contains all the functionality that you have come to rely upon such as the event agenda, speakers, mapping, and networking. But, we have added even more functionality wrapped into new interface so you can be even more productive and get more out the world’s largest industry event. Download today!
What’s new for 2015
- NFC Badge – Use the dedicated entrance lanes with a validated photo in My Badge to scan your phone for entry into the venue without having to show a Photo ID every time. You may also use your NFC Badge for access into Hall 4 – Conference Village if you have a Silver, Gold, or Platinum pass. If you validated your photo in 2014, you may reuse your photo without having to revalidate it.
- Digital Badge – iPhone users and others without a NFC-enabled handset can use the Digital Badge and still enjoy similar benefits of the NFC Badge. Simply download the app, upload a photo to My Badge, and validate it when you pick up your badge. Then, use the dedicated entrance lanes with your phone to avoid having to show your photo ID every time.
- LinkedIn® Log In – Login with your LinkedIn credentials when you register for the event and, then, simply use them again to login to the My MWC event app.
- Enhanced Networking – When you use the LinkedIn login, you instantly have access to a more robust networking experience powered by LinkedIn. Import your first- level connections and see who is also attending MWC so you can stay in touch during the event. Plus, you will have access to deeper search option based on your connections’ profiles.
- Improved Search – We have improved the searching and filtering capability through the app to give you faster results on the information you need quickly.
- My Notes – Take notes on sessions, speakers, exhibitors or other attendees. Then, quickly access them later through My Event for an easy way to remember important details during the 4 fast-paced days of MWC.
- New Interface – Perhaps the most noticeable difference in the app is that we have rearranged the look & feel of the app so you can find the information you need faster.
Get the My MWC event app* today and enjoy:
- Full event agenda
- Conference speaker profiles
- Full exhibitor list
- Event registration
- NFC/Digital Badge
- Enhanced Networking
- My Notes
- 3-D venue maps
- Indoor wayfinding
- Food with pre-ordering/pre-pay options
- Transport for real-time wait times and nearest option
Download the free My MWC event app now and get ready for the best Mobile World Congress yet!
* Data roaming charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for more information.
* Proximity Experience Trials with Bluetooth Beacon Technology. The GSMA is trialling beacon technology in and around the venue and registration areas of Mobile World Congress. The trials are internal only, offering a number of opportunities to engage with the event registration experience, and with a couple of our exhibitors. We realise privacy is important; beacons do not collect any device or user data and they do not track users. Beacons can only locate a device when the visitor has turned on Bluetooth AND has the GSMA My MWC app open or running in the background. See your device settings to disable Bluetooth and/or Notifications.