- Start Here
- About MWC
- Sponsor/ Partner
- See & Do
- GSMA Seminars
- Industry News
- Partner Programmes
- AllSeen Alliance
- CA Technologies
- Gamelab Mobile
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Juniper Networks
- LTE Forum
- McCann Worldgroup
- Mobile Media Summit
- Mobile Security Forum
- NAB Show Collaborative
- Power Hours
- Schneider Electric
- Taiwan Trade Center, Barcelona
- Training Programmes
GSMA Events SMS Alerts Terms and Conditions
GSMA is proud to provide SMS Alerts to event registrants with up-to-date event information, announcements and onsite emergency information.
By signing up the GSMA events SMS Alerts, you agree to receive three to five text messages from GSMA during Mobile World Congress 2015.
Message and Data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
Sign up/Opt in
GSMA Events SMS Alerts are available only to registrants of each GSMA event. Sign up to SMS is only available during registration to each particular event.
Sign out/Opt out
- Text “STOP” to +44 79 1871 6657 (message and data rates may apply)
- Reply “STOP” to the last SMS you receive where operator allow (message and data rates may apply)
- Fill out the form here.
- Send an email to email@example.com with any of the following words in the subject line: “QUIT”, “END”, “CANCEL”, “UNSUBSCRIBE” or “STOP”
Once you opt out you will no longer receive SMS messages from GSMA events for the particular event you opt out from – unless you decide to opt in again for SMS while registering for another GSMA event.
To get help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.