Create an event that is uniquely your own with My MWC!
My MWC is more than just social networking. It is the online portal for you to manage your time at MWC.
The online portal will seamlessly sync all your preferences, appointments and favourites from My MWC to the GSMA mobile app1 . Plan your trip prior to your arrival in Barcelona and then access all your information via your smartphone onsite.
My MWC Features:
- Event Agenda – View and search the entire event schedule
- Personalised Schedule – Create an individual schedule of sessions and seminars
- Conference Presentations2 – Access the speaker presentations after the event
- Speaker List – View and search the speaker list
- Favourite Speakers – Bookmark speakers to watch at the event
- Exhibitor List – View and search for exhibitors
- Favourite Exhibitors – Create a customized exhibition plan of must-see exhibitors
- Attendee List3 – Browse or search the list of attendees
- Networking – Find new contacts to meet whilst onsite
- Messaging – Send messages to other attendees
- Meetings – Plan your meetings now by sending meeting requests to your contacts
- Matchmaking – Complete your interests and let us suggest new contacts to meet
- Mobile App – Sync with the GSMA mobile app for onsite access*
How to access My MWC
- My MWC is available to all registered attendees of Mobile World Congress 2014. Attendees can use all the features described above to manage their event information, but will need to opt-in to networking during the registration process.
- Simply log in below and use the same user name and password you created during registration.
- If you elected to opt-out of networking, your personal information will not be visible to other attendees.
- Should you change your mind at any time about networking, simple log in to My MWC, select My Event and enable/ disable networking.
- If networking is disabled, you will not be able to view the attendee list and your information will not be visible to other attendees.
What is my password?
Your password is the same one you created during registration to MWC.1 – Login required to sync between the portal and the app
2 – Available to Silver, Gold and Platinum pass holders only
3 – Only attendees who opt-in to My MWC will be visible