One of the key reasons to attend Mobile World Congress is the opportunity to meet face to face and network with potential partners, clients and industry luminaries. We’re pleased to introduce you to the perfect venue in which to build relationships: the Networking Gardens at Mobile World Congress.
Open-Air Networking Spaces
Eight outdoor Networking Gardens – two located on the lower level and six more along the Upper Walkway – will be a great place to hold impromptu meetings, meet clients, and mingle with other attendees. The Networking Gardens are designed for networking with ample seating opportunities, nearby facilities, and food & drink outlets, for your convenience. With covered areas, the Networking Gardens can offer attendees an outdoor meeting experience away from the exhibition floor, even in inclement weather.
Eight Great Meeting Points
Are you looking for a meeting point to connect with prospects or colleagues? The Networking Gardens are individually named and themed, making it simple for all parties to agree to a meeting place.
- The Mediterranean Networking Garden, located on the lower level in Zone 2A, is the largest of all the Networking Gardens. It’s also open the latest (22:00), so feel free to stop in and sit under the olive trees throughout the evening hours.
- The Water Networking Garden, located on the ground level in Zone 5 near Congress Square, is designed as a tranquil place to recharge yourself from the bustle of MWC.
The following six Networking Gardens are located on the Upper Walkway above Congress Square,
between Halls 4 and 8:
- The Wood Networking Garden is located just steps from Hall 8.1. It’s the largest of the upper Networking Gardens and the closest to the North Entrance.
- The Greens Networking Garden isn’t just ‘green’ in colour but is equipped with golf greens, so you can network while sinking putts.
- The Slate, Tin, Brick, and Glass Networking Gardens are more intimate spaces but still provide plenty of networking and relaxation space.
Join us Monday, 25 February
You’re invited to stop by any of the eight Networking Gardens on Monday evening, 25 January. Enjoy complimentary food and drinks, as well as musical entertainment, in each Networking Garden. You’re welcome to take in the ambience of a single Networking Garden, or go with your colleagues and visit each Networking Garden to find the one with the environment you like best. It’s a great time to further explore our new venue and enjoy a beverage before your evening plans.