GSMA held an NFC Challenge during MWC 2013. The competition was open to MWC 2013 exhibitors in the NFC industry with commercialised NFC-related apps, products, services and/or solutions.
We are pleased to announce that, after reviewing and judging 18 submissions, the GSMA has awarded the inaugural NFC Challenge Award to French startup Think&Go NFC for their Dynamic NFC-Screen and NFC-Shopping products. The award was presented to Think&Go NFC by Pierre Combelles, NFC Business Lead at GSMA during the App Planet Open Forum in the Theatre District.
Many thanks to the following participating companies:
- Adelya (Adelya)
- Attido Mobile Ltd (PassWallet)
- Etisalat and Oberthur (Flous)
- Gemalto\POPWings (POPWings)
- Giesecke & Devrient (Portigo)
- Hotech (NFSki)
- iBeaken (iBeaken)
- mobiLead (mobiLead)
- NEXPERTS GmbH (NEXPERTS)
- NFC Wireless (NFC Wireless)
- NTT DOCOMO and KT (NFC handsets)
- Oberthur Technologies (NFC Now)
- Proxama (EE App)
- tag-a-bag (tag-a-bag)
- Think&Go NFC (Dynamic NFC-Screen/NFC-Shopping)
- Velti (DIG physical)
- WatchData Technologies (SIMpass-SC)
We look forward to another exciting challenge at next year’s Mobile World Congress.