Fira Gran Via is conveniently served by several transportation options in addition to the recommended options here. Click the links below for more information on the transportation options available:
For reference, we have provided maps below to help you identify the where the transport options are located in relation to the venue.
*Click image to enlarge
- There are two taxi ranks at Fira Gran Via. The larger location is located outside Hall 1 at the South Entrance, with an additional location outside of Hall 8 at the North Entrance.
- Both taxi ranks will operate during the following hours:
- 17:00 to 21:00 – Sunday (South Taxi Rank only)
- 08:00 to 22:00 – Monday to Wednesday
- 08:00 to 18:00 – Thursday
- When making your way to the venue, notify your driver of your preferred Fira Gran Via entrance. Click here to determine which entrance best meets your needs.
- Taxis are reasonably priced and easy to find, both near the venue and around town. Click here for taxi fare information.
- Please be aware that there is a 2.10€ supplement added to your fare when taking a taxi from the Gran Via venue.
- If you require a taxi for persons with reduced mobility, please call +34 934 208 088 to schedule a pick-up.
- Lost an item in a taxi? A Lost & Found service is available by calling +34 902 101 564.
- New for 2014! Download the Official Taxi App for iOS and Android devices. The app allows users to calculate estimated time, distance and fares for taxis in the metropolitan Barcelona area. Click here for more information.
By VIP Car
- Guests using VIP Transportation (limousines, VIP cars and small shuttle vans [maximum nine passengers]) are allowed direct access to the venue, using our VIP Pick-Up and Drop-Off Point on the East end of Hall 3 (on Carrer de la Botànica).
- Access to the VIP Drop-Off Point:
- VIP cars and limousines booked through our official supplier b-network are automatically granted access to this location and have the required sticker applied. Cars booked through other suppliers must
- Important note: Please click here for recommended routes to access the VIP area. It is important that we drivers follow the recommended routes as have been designated by the Guardia Urbana (Traffic Police) to help with the mobility of the area around the venue.
- This VIP Pick-up and Drop-off Point is not a permanent parking zone. Once a drop-off is complete, the driver will be asked to leave, and to return within 10 minutes of the next pick-up. Please note that VIP Cars can wait to a holding area at Motors street. Guardia Urbana will not allow VIP cars parking around Gran Via venue or dropping attendees off in other areas rather than the designated VIP Pick-up and Drop-off point.
- Pick-up and Drop-off Point for VIP Cars. Drivers may only pick-up and drop-off guests at the Official VIP Pick-up Point. For security reasons, local police will not permit any pick-ups in other areas.
- Access Stickers. Access Stickers will be distributed on site upon request (one or two days prior) and must be clearly displayed in every vehicle’s windscreen in order get access to the VIP Pick-up Point. Forms should be submitted by 16 February 2014 using the link above or via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. VIP Cars booked through BBP do not require an Access Sticker request.
- Personal Signage. Private banners and signs other than hand-held signs are not allowed in the VIP Pick-Up Point.
- Personal Staff. Some larger groups like to have their own staff available to coordinate their fleet of cars. This staff is allowed to work inside the VIP Pick-Up Point, however, each staff member must be a registered badge holder for 2014. For the security of all guests, only badged staff is allowed in the VIP Pick-Up Point (except for drivers).
- Use of Seat Belts. Seat belt use on rear seats is required in Spain. The police may stop your car and fine the driver if guests in the rear are not wearing seat belts.
- Staff and Instructions. All guests and drivers are required to follow the instructions of staff at this zone. Failure to do so may result in loss of access privileges.
By Private Buses
- Some groups of attendees book shuttle buses and vans to transport only their group. While not required, we strongly recommend those wishing to book Private Shuttle Buses do so through b-network (formerly Barcelona Business Pass [BBP]).
- The Private Shuttle Bus Stop will be located in Salvador Espriu street. Please click here to see the recommended routes to take to reach the Private Shuttle Bus Stop
- The Private Shuttle Bus stop will be divided into three sub-areas designated by numbers for ease of coordinating pick-ups. Drivers should pull up to an available area and notify their passengers where their bus is waiting.
- Area 1 is located on Carrer Salvador Espriu between Carrer Ciències and Carrer José Agustin Goytisolo
- Area 2 is located on Carrer Salvador Espriu between Carrer Jose Agustin Goytisolo and Carrer de Montserrat Roig
- Area 3 is located on Carrer Salvador Espriu between Carrer de Montserrat Roig and Carrer de la Botànica. Important note: This area is designated for recurrent private shuttle buses services from hotels to Gran Via venue It is important that Private Shuttle buses doing a continuous hotel – Venue services stop in this area 3 as it takes longer to pick up & drop off attendees. Guardia Urbana will not allow these type of service to stop in area 1 or 2.
- Buses are allowed to wait at the Private Shuttle Bus stop for a maximum of 10 minutes. After ten minutes, vehicles may relocate to a holding lot at Motors street.
- Buses stopped outside of the designated area will be removed by the local police
- Please note that Private Shuttle vehicles holding nine passengers or fewer can use the VIP Drop-Off Point rather than the Private Shuttle Bus Stop. See the VIP Car section for details and access requirements.
- Sants Estació is the nearest Renfe station. Upon arrival at Sants Estació, make your way to Fira Gran Via by taking Metro line 1 (red) or line 3 (green) to Plaça Espanya station. From there you should take the FGC train.
- The stop nearest to Fira Gran Via is the ‘Europa/Fira’ station.
- If boarding the FGC at Plaça Espanya, note that all routes which depart the Plaça Espanya FGC station stop at the Europa/Fira station. The approximate journey time is seven minutes.
- For further information click here.
- A bus line, called the H12 bus, is highly recommended. See all of the stops of the H12 Bus here.
- The #79 metropolitan bus links Fira Gran Via to Fira Montjuïc (begins on Paralel and finishes in Hospitalet Centre). There are 10 stops between Paralel/Lleida street and Fira Gran Via, and the approximate journey time is 25 minutes. Buses depart every 14-16 minutes. The #79 bus stops on Jose Agustin Goytisolo street in front of the South Entrance of Fira Gran Via.
- For further information visit the TMB website for 3D maps showing the route and the different stops of the #79 and #H12 buses.
- Fira Gran Via has more than 4,500 underground parking spaces available. Please click here to see the main entrances.
- Parking is available at a cost of 2.90 € per hour. Hourly tickets can be purchased from machines in the lot.
- Parking areas have a height restriction of 2.20 meters.
- Exhibitors can book reserved spaces for all four event days through ServiFira.
- Non-exhibitors can purchase a four-day ticket onsite. Simply take your hourly parking ticket to one of the ServiFira desks in the venue and purchase a four-day ticket. The four-day ticket does not need to be taken to your vehicle immediately; simply show the new pass upon departure.