Explore the wide array of advertising media and placements available before, during, and after the Congress to get your message to the core of the mobile industry.
Mobile World Congress provides a variety of high-visibility, high-impact channels to promote your brand, product or latest technology.
Mobile World Congress boasts an extensive line of media products targeting the senior-level attendees while also maximising advertisers’ and contributors’ share of voice. These media products provide contributors with exposure to a large, premiere audience allowing companies to stand out, be seen, and be heard through the duration of Congress. Advertising opportunities include:
- Advertising in the Mobile World Daily: The Mobile World Daily is the highest-profile daily news and reference publication at the event. This GSMA-produced publication is distributed daily throughout the exhibition and in official Congress hotels, updating attendees on the newsmakers and stories from the Congress.
- Mobile World Daily electronic newsletter:Advertise in this e-newsletter (via banner advertising or advertorials) for maximum exposure to all MWC attendees as well as a global readership of more than 260,000 recipients. The e-newslettter is distributed daily throughout the week of the event and contains all the major news and video content from the show.
- Mobile World Live – Daily electronic newsletter: Promote your brand 52 weeks of the year by advertising in Mobile World Live’s hugely successful daily e-newsletter service. With a daily global distribution of more than 63,000, Mobile World Live – Daily is one of the industry’s most respected and widely read news publications. By taking advantage of the banner advertising and advertorial opportunities, Mobile World Live – Daily can help promote your MWC activities before and after the event, as well as throughout the year.
- Mobile World Live TV: Advertising with Mobile World Live TV offers the opportunity to share your brand to television audiences, those streaming keynotes from around the world, the web, and to members of the MWL community. View more information about Mobile World Live TV and Mobile World Live advertising and sponsorship opportunities here or contact us for more information.
- Exhibition Catalogue: Significantly increase your visibility at the event with options such as display advertising or adding your company’s logo to the standard exhibitor profile included in your exhibition package.
- Venue Advertising: Capture the attention of visitors as they arrive at the venue and while they are circulating throughout the world-class exhibition with creative venue advertising.
Onsite Advertising and Branding
Fira Gran Via boasts a collection of state-of-the-art advertising options to effectively promote your message to all Mobile World Congress attendees. Take advantage of advertising on digital billboards, exhibition banners, or other media by signing on as an advertiser.