Showcase your products and services in front of the largest gathering of key decision-makers in the mobile industry anywhere.
Exhibiting at Mobile World Congress allows you to showcase your products and services to 85,000 key decision-makers in a state-of-the-art exhibition facility. By choosing a stand option or taking hospitality/meeting space, you can build:
- Your customer base – generate new business leads and cultivate existing customer relationships
- Business networks – meet with a veritable Who’s Who of the mobile industry
- Market share – showcase new products and meet the VC market
- Brand recognition – stand out above your peers in the industry
- Marketplace understanding – gain greater knowledge of industry players and their roles
In 2014, the exhibition featured over 1,800 exhibitors from across the globe with representatives from all facets of the mobile industry. Exhibiting companies deliver excitement with advanced product demonstrations and industry-changing announcements each year.
Hospitality Suites and Meeting Rooms
Hospitality suites, meeting room packages, and rentals are available to provide a private setting in which to meet clients and conduct business during Mobile World Congress. We offer a number of different room types to suit any need: Executive Meeting Rooms, Daily rented Meeting Rooms, Hospitality Suites, and basic Standard Meeting Rooms. Contact us for available options.
Is your company focused on delivering industry specific solutions? Do you need to demonstrate your mobile cloud solution or embedded mobile solution to the right audience? If so, consider exhibiting in an ‘initiative pavilion’ dedicated to key trends and developments in the mobile space. Located in Halls 7 and 8.1, these pavilions showcase products and services from select industry sectors. Check back for a list of available pavilions in 2015.