The exhibition at Mobile World Congress 2013 allowed companies to showcase their products and services to more key decision-makers than ever in a state-of-the-art exhibition facility. Join them in 2014 by choosing a stand option or taking hospitality/meeting space. You can build:
- Your customer base – generate new business leads and cultivate existing customer relationships
- Business networks – meet with a veritable Who’s Who of the mobile industry
- Market share – showcase new products and meet the VC market
- Brand recognition – stand out among your peers in the industry
- Marketplace understanding – gain greater knowledge of industry players and their roles
In 2013, the exhibition featured exhibitors from across the world with representatives from all facets of the mobile industry. Exhibiting companies delivered excitement with advanced product demonstrations and industry-changing announcements.
Hospitality suites and meeting room rentals are available and provide an exclusive setting in which to meet clients and conduct business during Mobile World Congress.
Is your company focused on delivering industry specific solutions? Do you need to demonstrate your embedded mobile solution to the right audience? If so, consider exhibiting in an ‘initiative pavilion’ dedicated to key trends and developments in the mobile space. Located in Halls 7 and 8, these pavilions showcase products and services from select industry sectors. Available pavilions include:
- Embedded Mobile Devices Pavilion (PDF)
- Green Technology Pavilion (PDF)
- Mobile Cloud Pavilion (PDF)
- Mobile Health Pavilion (PDF)
- NFC & Mobile Money Pavilion (PDF)
- mPowered Brands Zone (PDF)
- Wi-Fi Zone (contact us for information)
- Operator Village (PDF) – a new exhibition area in Congress Square exclusively for network operators
Click here to see who exhibited in 2012.