- Start Here
- About MWC
- Sponsor/ Partner
- See & Do
- Industry Segments & Trends
- App Planet
- Global Mobile Awards
- 4 Years From Now
- Don’t Miss
- GSMA Seminars
- Industry News
- Partner Programmes
- AirWatch by VMware
- AllSeen Alliance
- ESL Arena
- Gamelab Mobile
- Good Technology
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Juniper Networks
- LTE Forum
- McCann Worldgroup
- Mobile Access = Engagement = Revenues
- Mobile Media Summit
- Mobile Security Forum presented by AVG
- NAB Show Collaborative
- Power Hours
- Schneider Electric
- Taiwan Excellence
- Training Programmes
- GSMA Programmes
- Mobile Explorers Club
More than 1,900 exhibitors will gather in Barcelona this year to bring MWC attendees the newest technologies and most innovative products available. No matter what you’re looking for that is mobile related, you’ll find it at #MWC15.
GSMA Innovation City
GSMA Innovation City
Date: 2-5 March 2015 Location: Hall 3, Stands 3A11 & 3A31 Experience Innovation in Action The GSMA Innovation City builds on the hugely successful Connected City by bringing a fully immersive mobile experience to visitors in 2015. See first-hand how mobile-connected products will continue to transform our personal and working lives across the world in the largest and most interactive collaborative showcase at Mobile World Congress 2015. Experiential demonstrations from AT&T, Jasper, KT Corporation, Oral-B, Sierra Wireless and Vodafone will come together with the GSMA which is presenting its key initiatives that pave the way for a more enriched, secure, connected future for global citizens. Virtual Reality Experience Experience Oculus Rift and step out of reality into a unique and virtual world where you enter the mobile network, viewing it from the inside, exploring the expanding world of connected devices and services. Connected Sports Display Demonstrating new innovations in mobile technology in action is a key feature of the City. In 2015, we welcome Xensr and Babolat:
- Xensr along with Red Bull BMX stunt riders Sergio Layos and Courage Adams, will show real-time 3D spatial mapping technology, biometric wearables and connected point of view camera integration in a fast-paced, high energy live performance.
- Babolat, Worldwide Tennis brand and official partner of Rafael Nadal, introduces Babolat Play, the world’s first connected racquet. On court, you will be invited to hit balls and synchronize your data on your smartphone.
Click here to see our Partners Click here to see our GSMA Programmes Opening Times Monday, 2 March 09:00 – 19:00 Tuesday, 3 March 09:00 – 16:30 Wednesday, 4 March 09:00 – 19:00 Thursday, 5 March 09:00 – 16:00
Visit AT&T's Innovation City to experience a personalized, virtual reality showcase of innovation for the connected car, home, wearables and industrial sector of the Internet of Things. Take a virtual spin in the connected car where the connected world comes to life with integrated wearables and connected home devices. Explore the possibilities with Digital Life's open-standards managed platform for customizable home automation and security. See how AT&T is connecting and monitoring fleet and cargo, and collaborating with companies around the globe by providing open platforms, cloud-based services and data analytics services to drive productivity and business growth for its customers. Jasper, the Internet of Things (IoT) platform leader, will demonstrate how companies in dozens of industries are transforming their product businesses into service businesses. Through stories from pioneers of this movement, visitors will experience what it takes to launch, manage and monetize an IoT service business on a global scale. Must-see demos:
- From the break room to the factory floor, Jasper will showcase how delivery and management of mobile services to devices worldwide are driving new business models, economic value and first-of-their-kind experiences.
- Some unexpected industries are emerging as leaders in IoT, like Agribusiness. Visitors will discover the unique ways that the people who feed the world are delivering service experiences that increase crop yields, preserve precious resources, and make sustainability and profitability synonymous.
- KT proposes 5G technologies blueprint at MWC2015. They will shows the world’s first GiGA speed network implementation 5G technologies which are Wire/Wireless network infra technologies and transmission technologies.
- Especially, kt shows the daily life experience at school, home, shop or polling place through the 5G networks and innovative service with IOT technology.
- Through this exhibition, kt suggests milestone of telecommunication company’s future
- Brushing stations that allow multiple users to test our Oral-B products, under the supervision of dental professionals, in a breakthrough way.
- Technology updates to our recently launched Oral-B app with updated features and guidance systems.
- Future concepts of oral care that will further revolutionize the way people approach daily tooth brushing.
- AirPrime® Embedded Wireless Modules –The industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of 2G, 3G and 4G wireless modules for mobile computing, industrial and automotive applications.
- AirLink® Gateways and Modems – Rugged, intelligent devices that provide mission critical connectivity for industrial, enterprise and transportation markets.
- AirVantage® M2M Cloud – The simplest and most scalable way of securely connecting people and enterprise systems with machine data, enabling innovation in products, services and revenue streams.
- Sagemcom Handhelds and Mobile Radio Modules – For GSM-R deployments over private railway cellular networks.
GSMA Member Services Find out how your business can benefit from GSMA Membership, and how you can participate in the programmes that are driving our industry strategy. GSMA Members are invited to join us in our exclusive Members Lounge for networking and cocktails Monday through Wednesday, 16:00 – 19:00. Watch Mobile World Live TV ‘big screen’ which will cover live interviews, highlights from Congress, and coverage of the Mobile World Live keynotes. Connected Living The GSMA’s Connected Living Programme is at the heart of the City showcasing both the Global Mobile Association and the M2M World Alliance with their live operator profile swaps based on the GSMA Embedded SIM Specification. SUNSEED demonstrate secure authentication for smart grids on mobile networks and visitors will be able to try their skill on the Connection Efficiency – What’s the Buzz? Challenge for the chance to win a pair of wireless Bose speakers*. Digital Commerce Explore five digital commerce demonstrations showcasing commercial mobile payments, couponing and loyalty, NFC access and transport ticketing services from around the world. Try the Digital Commerce Challenge for your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch or a Garmin vívofit®*. Mobile for Development Mobile for Development ‘Connected Community’ will showcase the journey to digital, financial and social inclusion in a rural setting. See an energy efficient, solar powered base station in action and learn how the response to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and complex emergencies can be improved by technology. Network 2020 Network 2020 ‘Green Button Promise’ delivers a trusted experience for VoLTE and conversational video as well as enriched calling and messaging. Experience the many ways in which converged solutions with VoLTE and RCS technology can enrich consumer and enterprise communications. Visit us on the GSMA Member Services stand. Personal Data Experience Mobile Connect; showcased by a number of operators and service providers. Mobile Connect demonstrates the new standard in digital authentication, providing easy and secure log-in via your mobile device. Take up the “Mobile Connect Challenge” collect the icons for a chance to win a Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth speaker*. * terms apply.