Enjoy a bit of pampering and first-class service, upgrade to the Platinum Experience for an entirely different perspective at Mobile World Congress. The Platinum Experience includes all the benefits of a Gold Pass, but also includes distinctive benefits reserved exclusively for Platinum Pass holders.
- Preferred, five-star treatment on site, including reserved seating and fast-track at conference keynotes and the Global Mobile Awards ceremony
- Unlimited access to the VIP Networking Lounge with complimentary food and drinks. Enjoy wireless Internet connections, computer workstations, printing and photocopying services.
- Complimentary VIP meeting space exclusively for Platinum guests, bookable pre-event by emailing (book up to two hours before the start of Mobile World Congress)
- Pre-event dedicated customer service contacts for the GSMA (the show organiser) and Barcelona Business Pass (the official accommodation provider)
- Onsite dedicated customer service at the Platinum Pass Help Desk by a GSMA member of staff, located inside the VIP Networking Lounge
- Platinum-level service at the Barcelona airport, to facilitate your arrival and drive you to your hotel. Collect your MWC badge while an attendant collects your luggage.
- If you prefer a private car to transfer you from the airport to your hotel, we can provide a VIP car sticker for curb-side pick-up at the airport. Please email [email protected] to arrange a VIP car sticker.
Platinum Pass Airport Service
You will be met by congress liaison on arrival at the Barcelona Airport Terminal 1, escorted through passport control and through to bag collection. If a Platinum attendee has requested luggage collection they will be escorted directly through to Mobile World Congress registration. If passenger wishes for their luggage to be collected they must fill out a form 24 hours in advance authorizing the pick up on their behalf. All luggage’s will pass through the scanner for inspection by the security services. Should the authorities requires that the case be opened the owner must be present. Then, you can collect your Platinum Pass badge here and bypass the registration queues at the venue. Last but not least, airport transfer driver will lead you to the VIP car park and depart to hotel.
This service is complimentary and included in the Platinum Pass. As your confidential passport and flight details are required, Platinum Pass holders must book this service directly with the Congress liaison at the Barcelona Airport, by emailing [email protected].
This service is also available for non-Platinum Pass guests who may be travelling with you, but the cost for non-Platinum Pass guests is not included in your Platinum Pass. Details on the costs for such non-Platinum Pass guests and additional services are available through the above email address.
Please note certain components of this service, including express check-in, passport control and luggage collection may be subject to restrictions by specific airlines and governments.