- Start Here
- About MWC
- Sponsor/ Partner
- See & Do
- Industry Segments & Trends
- App Planet
- Global Mobile Awards
- 4 Years From Now
- Don’t Miss
- GSMA Seminars
- Industry News
- Partner Programmes
- AirWatch by VMware
- AllSeen Alliance
- ESL Arena
- Gamelab Mobile
- Good Technology
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Juniper Networks
- LTE Forum
- McCann Worldgroup
- Mobile Access = Engagement = Revenues
- Mobile Media Summit
- Mobile Security Forum presented by AVG
- NAB Show Collaborative
- Power Hours
- Schneider Electric
- Taiwan Excellence
- Training Programmes
- GSMA Programmes
The Platinum Experience
Your ticket to the best of Mobile World Congress
In 2015, we are pleased to celebrate the sixth year of the Platinum Experience! Upgrade to the Platinum Experience for an entirely different perspective at Mobile World Congress and enjoy a bit of pampering and first-class service. The Platinum Experience includes all the benefits of a Gold Pass, as well as other distinctive benefits reserved exclusively for Platinum Pass attendees.
- Preferred, five-star treatment on site, including reserved seating and fast-track at conference keynotes and the Global Mobile Awards ceremony.
- If you prefer a private car to transfer you from the airport to your hotel, we can provide a VIP car sticker for curb-side pick-up at the airport.
- Unlimited access to the VIP Networking Lounge with complimentary food and drinks. Enjoy wireless Internet connections, computer workstations, printing and photocopying services.
- Complimentary VIP meeting space exclusively for Platinum guests, bookable pre-event by emailing email@example.com (book up to two hours before the start of Mobile World Congress)
- Pre-event dedicated customer service contacts for the GSMA (the show organiser) and Barcelona Business Pass (the official accommodation provider)
- Onsite dedicated customer service at the Platinum Pass Help Desk by a GSMA member of staff, located inside the VIP Networking Lounge
- Complimentary airport transfer as part of the Platinum Airport Service. We will meet you at the Airport Registration counter and accompany you to a waiting automobile where you will bypass transportation queues and be transported directly to your hotel
- Platinum-level service at the Barcelona airport, to facilitate your arrival and drive you to your hotel. Collect your MWC badge while an attendant collects your luggage.
Platinum Pass Airport Service
You will be met by congress liaison on arrival at the Barcelona Airport, escorted through passport control and through to bag collection. All luggage’s will pass through the scanner for inspection by the security services. Then, you can collect your Platinum Pass badge here and bypass the registration queues at the venue. Last but not least, airport transfer driver will lead you to the VIP car park and depart to hotel.
This service is complimentary and included in the Platinum Pass. As your confidential passport and flight details are required, Platinum Pass holders must book this service directly with the Congress liaison at the Barcelona Airport, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is available for non-Platinum Pass guests who may be travelling with you, but the cost for non-Platinum Pass guests is not included in your Platinum Pass. Details on the costs for such non-Platinum Pass guests and additional services are available through the above email address. Please note certain components of this service, including express check-in, passport control and luggage collection may be subject to restrictions by specific airlines and governments.