Included in the Platinum and Gold Passes, the VIP Networking Lounge will offer you an ideal place for conversing with fellow industry leaders. Whether you want to make connections with attendees, sit quietly or catch up with the office back home, you’ll find a comfortable spot in the VIP Networking Lounge to do so. Amenities include:
- Complimentary food and beverages, including a selection of beer and wine
- Access to complimentary wireless Internet connections, computer workstations, printing and photocopying services
- Comfortable seating groups to accommodate casual meetings, and enclosed meeting rooms for more formal or private meetings
The VIP Networking Lounge is easily accessible and centrally located on the Upper Walkway between Halls 2 and 3.
We are pleased to have several meeting rooms available, including one room exclusively reserved for Platinum Pass holders. Rooms may be booked at the VIP Networking Lounge Reception Desk. Booking procedures are different based on pass type:
- Gold Pass holders: Meeting rooms must be booked by the pass holder. Rooms may be booked for a maximum of one hour per show day, on a first-come, first-served basis. (A nominal fee is required.)
- Platinum Pass holders: Platinum Pass guests can book up to two hours of time in the Platinum Meeting Room, prior to the event, by emailing their Platinum Customer Contact. The Platinum Meeting Room can be booked for two-hour time blocks, on a first-come, first-served basis, for no additional fee. During the event, the Platinum Pass holder or an assistant may book meetings on their behalf, assuming they have access to the VIP Networking Lounge. (Platinum Pass holders may also book meetings onsite in the non-Platinum meeting rooms; for more information, please ask your Platinum Customer Contact.)
Exhibition Visitor Pass holders and Silver Pass holders may enter the VIP Networking Lounge only to attend pre-booked meetings in the VIP Networking Lounge Meeting Rooms, and must depart upon the conclusion of the meeting. EVP and Silver Pass holders are not otherwise permitted inside the Lounge or casual seating areas.
Monday, 24 February – Wednesday, 26 February:
07:30 – 20:00
Thursday, 27 February:
07:30 – 16:00