The 2016 exhibition featured more than 2,200 companies and occupied 100,000 square metres of net exhibition and hospitality space across eight exhibition halls and numerous outdoor spaces. Ours is, by far, the largest mobile industry exhibition of its kind, and showcases anything and everything related to mobile.
Exhibitors represent all horizontal and vertical sectors of the mobile industry. We feature certain zones and pavilions distributed in various areas of the main exhibition halls designed to highlight specific sectors of the industry.
Pavilions and zones featured in 2016 included:
- App Planet Exhibition: More than 200 app-specific exhibitors
- Country Pavilions: Services and solutions from more than 30 countries around the world
- Graphene Pavilion: Demonstrating how this transformative material impacts the mobile industry
- Green Technology Pavilion: Companies creating efficient and sustainable products and solutions
- GSMA Innovation City: See how mobile-connected products will enrich our living and working environment in cities across the world
- GSMA Pavilion: Hosting GSMA’s many programmes and initiatives, including Mobile Commerce, Connected Living, Mobile for Development, and more
- Internet of Things Pavilion: Witness how future technology will communication with each other
- Mobile Cloud Pavilion: Demonstrating how mobile technology can benefit from integrating smart cloud solutions
- NFC & Mobile Money Pavilion: Showcasing how smartphones and mobile money applications, are bringing changes to the way we move money
- Wearables Pavilion: See the latest and greatest fun – and sometimes life-saving – wearable devices in the market