Exhibitors represent all horizontal and vertical sectors of the mobile industry. We feature certain zones and pavilions distributed in various areas of the main exhibition halls designed to highlight specific sectors of the industry.
Pavilions and zones include:
- App Planet Exhibition: More than 200 app-specific exhibitors
- Country Pavilions: Services and solutions from more than 30 countries around the world
- Graphene Pavilion: Demonstrating how this transformative material impacts the mobile industry
- GSMA Innovation City: See how mobile-connected products will enrich our living and working environment in cities across the world
- GSMA Pavilion: Hosting GSMA’s many programmes and initiatives, including Mobile Commerce, Connected Living, Mobile for Development, and more
- Internet of Things Zone: Featured in the NEXTech Hall 8.0, witness how future technology will communicate with each other
- NEXTech Hall 8.0: VR/AR, robotics, drones, and artificial intelligence will all feature in the NEXTech Hall 8.0 – See the latest cutting-edge technology of the future at NEXTech!
- Wearables Pavilion: See the latest and greatest fun – and sometimes life-saving – wearable devices in the market
Become a part of Mobile World Congress through government-funded pavilions. These pavilions are a great way to broaden the reach of your company and an exciting way to grow your presence in the mobile industry.