There are four travel options from Barcelona airport to Fira Gran Via: Metro, train, Aerobus and taxi:
Metro Line 9, which travels directly from the Airport to Fira Gran Via and then on to the City. More details about
- Metro L9 Sud: Metro line L9 is now fully operational and it’s connecting the Barcelona Airport to the city, with a stop directly underneath Fira Gran Via. This line intersects with other Metro lines at Zona Universitaria, Collbanc and Torrassa stations, see map. It will be the most convenient way for many attendees to reach and leave the venue.
By the way, Metro L9 means more hotels are now convenient to public transport. Click here (link to PDF) to see hotels served by the new line, or contact b network directly to book these accommodations
Please note that upon Badge Collection at the Airport Registration area, MWC attendees will be given a free transport pass providing free, unlimited Metro and FGC Train rides during event days only (Monday – Thursday).
For a seamless transfer, the Free Transport Pass has incorporated the supplement from the Airport, so MWC attendees will not need to purchase additional tickets, just go through directly to the turnstiles and get to your destination.
One Free Public Transport Pass per attendee. In the event of loss or damage, replacements will not be provided.
- The Aerobus departs from both Terminals, and ends at Plaça Espanya:
- Bus frequency: every 5 to 15 minutes from 06:00 to 01:00
- Approximate journey time: 20 minutes to Plaça Espanya
- Cost: 5,90 € for a single trip. Tickets are available from ticket machines or may be purchased from the driver
- Note: If you intend to go directly to Fira Gran Via from the Airport using Aerobus, you must still make your way from Plaça Espanya to Fira Gran Via. Please refer to the recommended transportation options
- Taxi. Taxis are readily available outside both airport terminals. Download the Official Taxi App for iOS and Android devices.
- RENFE Train. The train connects the airport with the city centre, stopping at Barcelona Sants Railway Station. The airport station is situated opposite Terminal T2, connected via an air bridge. Journey time to Fira Gran Via is approximately 19 minutes. View timetables