Other Transport Options
Two taxi ranks are available at Fira Gran Via, located at the North and South Entrances. Taxis are available over the weekend prior to the event and will be fully staffed during event days.
- Reduced Mobility Taxis: Call +34 934 208 088
- Lost Items in a Taxi? Call +34 934 208 088
- Download the Official Taxi App for iOS and Android devices
New for 2017!
Temporary Taxi stop for Accessible Pick Up/Drop Off
Taxis coming to pick up or drop off an accessible attendee will be able to temporary stop at the start of the South Taxi Rank
As a reminder, only taxis bringing or collecting accessible attendees will be able to use this temporary stop. This area will always be temporary stop to pick up or drop off an accessible attendee.
Private Shuttle Buses
Some groups of attendees book shuttle buses and vans to transport their group. While not required, we strongly recommend those wishing to book Private Shuttle Buses do so through b network.
- Street divided in 3 areas (A, B & C) for ease of coordinating pick-ups. Drivers should pull up to an available area and notify their passengers where their bus is waiting
- Important: Area C is designated for recurrent private shuttle buses services from hotels to Gran Via venue. It is important that Private Shuttle buses doing a continuous hotel/venue services stop in Area C
- Bus allowed to stop for a maximum of 10 minutes
You can also make use of the available underground car parking areas, which are located around the venue (see map at the top of the page). Check the car parks areas here.