We are pleased to announce several new Partner Airlines for MWC17 with special flight discounts and travel programmes. Before you book your airfare to MWC, see all of our travel benefits first.
Delta is adding several new direct routes from John F. Kennedy International Airport to Barcelona to help our attendees get to MWC even faster. If you are travelling from North America to MWC17, be sure to look for these routes when booking your airfare. Visit Delta’s website.
Emirates is offering special fares to attendees of MWC17. Emirates has excellent connections to all of the six continents via Dubai with more than 150 current destinations worldwide – and are continually expanding their route network.
Book your flight with the following Promotion Code to access the special fares for travel to and from Barcelona between 22 February and 7 March 2017 here.
Promotion code: EVE6MWC
Terms and conditions
- Outbound and inbound travel must be within the validity period.
- Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Emirates operates direct flights.
- Discount applicable: 10% off on the prevailing lowest online fare on Business Class and Economy Class return fares. There is no discount applicable for First Class.
- Offer valid ONLY for return travel from Emirates gateway cities to Barcelona.
- Offer extends to companions travelling with attendees.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
- Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
- The promotion code should be displayed on a secured website which is accessed by the delegates.
We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to MWC17. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings: Take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee will be charged for online bookings.
- Convenience: Book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the twenty SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles: Earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels.
- Valuable services: SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network: Travel to the event from virtually anywhere in the world with over 16,270 daily flights covering more than 1,050 destinations in 179 countries.
To book your air travel now with SkyTeam, visit http://res.skyteam.com/Search/promoDefault.aspx?vendor=sky&promocode=3476S or www.skyteam.com/globalmeetings and enter our Event ID: 3476S
RENFE Train. Upon arrival at Sants Estació station, take Metro line 5 (blue) to Collblanc or line 3 (green) to Zona Universitària Transfer to metro L9 in Collblanc and Zona Universitàriaand disembark at the Fira metro Station, Fira.
Remember you can benefit from a 35% discount for MWC 17 when travelling by train with origin/destination in Barcelona.
Tickets can be purchased by following the steps below:
1. Email the following address to get your promotional discount: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click here for the RENFE booking site. Enter your departure and destination cities, as well as the dates of travel.
3. On the result page, click on the link to access more purchase options
4. Select options marked as Flexible Tariff (or ‘Flexi’ fares which are marked with an ‘F’ in a square). Click continue.
5. At the next screen, select “Congresos y Eventos” from the options shown.
6. Enter the MWC Discount Code provided (see point 1) in the Authorisation Number field. Click the button to recalculate the price of the tickets, and the discounted price will appear
7. Finalise your purchase by entering your name, identification, payment, etc.
Please request the voucher to email@example.com. Print this voucher as it will be needed to show along with your ticket, both at the check-in point and to the Train Controller if requested.
- No stopovers allowed, except when a change of train is mandatory
- For full conditions, please see General Conditions for Passenger Transport Contracts
- Not combined with any other commercial oﬀer