Networking Gardens & Lounges
We know how important it is to find space at MWC to hold those essential face-to-face meetings with potential partners and clients, so we’re happy to share the details about our open-air Networking Gardens. These spaces are tailor-made for networking with ample seating, food and drink outlets, as well as free Wi-Fi.
There are 10 Networking Gardens covering 11 different environments at Fira Gran Via: three on the lower level and eight on the upper level. These are great places to hold impromptu gatherings, meet clients, mingle with other attendees or simply grab some fresh air. With covered areas, the Networking Gardens can offer an outdoor meeting experience away from the exhibition floor, even in inclement weather.
Returning for 2017, the graffiti wall, sponsored by Juniper Networks, located in the Zone 5 Networking Garden between Hall 3 and 5.
New for 2017
The upper level Networking Gardens are sponsored by Adobe, Citi, EY, Twitter, Xaxis and Visa with Android Global Village located on the lower level. Click here to see featured networking activities where you can stop by and learn more about the sponsor’s products and services.
Map of the Gardens
Click here to view the 2017 Networking Garden Map with key details included.
VIP Networking Lounge, sponsored by PwC
Location: Hall 4
The VIP Networking Lounge, sponsored by PwC, is open to Gold & Platinum Pass holders only and will offer you an ideal place for conversing with fellow industry leaders.
- Complimentary food and beverages, including a selection of beer and wine
- Access to complimentary wireless Internet connections, computer workstations, printing and photocopying services
- Comfortable seating groups to accommodate casual meetings, and enclosed meeting rooms for more formal or private meetings
We are pleased to have several meeting rooms available, including two rooms exclusively reserved for Platinum Pass holders. Meeting rooms may be booked at the VIP Networking Lounge Reception Desk. Booking procedures are different based on pass type:
- Platinum Pass holders: Platinum Pass guests can book up to two hours of time in the Platinum Meeting Room, prior to the event, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Platinum Meeting Room can be booked for two-hour time blocks, on a first-come, first-served basis, for no additional fee. During the event, the Platinum Pass holder or an assistant may book meetings on their behalf, at the Platinum Pass Helpdesk in the VIP Networking Lounge. For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Gold Pass holders: Meeting rooms must be booked by the pass holder at the reception desk in the VIP Networking Lounge. Rooms may be booked for a maximum of one hour per show day, on a first-come, first-served basis. (A nominal fee is required).
Exhibition Visitor Pass holders and Silver Pass holders may enter the VIP Networking Lounge only to attend pre-booked meetings in the lounge meeting rooms, and must depart upon the conclusion of the meeting. EVP and Silver Pass holders are not otherwise permitted inside the lounge or casual seating areas.
Monday, 27 February – Wednesday, 1 March
08:00 – 19:00
Thursday, 2 March
08:00 – 16:00
App Lounge, sponsored by Kochava
Location: Hall 8.1
Open to all attendees, the App Lounge sponsored by Kochava is a relaxing space for you to rewind and recharge, meet with new customers or colleagues, and discuss the exciting new apps and technology you have seen at App Planet. You might even have time for a game of golf!
Location: Hall 8.0
The NEXTech Lounge – open to all pass types from 09:00 each day – welcomes this year’s MWC Mobile Gaming Challenge, brought to you in partnership with LVP (Liga de Videojuegos Professional), the largest eSports league in Spain! For the last two months, contestants have faced off in six online qualifying rounds of the smash hit mobile game, Clash Royale. Now come the final rounds being played during Mobile World Congress. Broadcast “live” from the Media Pro Studios in Barcelona, the finals can be viewed EXCLUSIVELY in the NEXTech Lounge.