The Platinum Experience
Your Ticket to the Best of Mobile World Congress
Now in its eighth year, the Platinum Experience has grown to become the pass of choice for maximising your time at Mobile World Congress. With new and improved benefits ensuring a greater experience in 2017. Upgrade to the Platinum Experience for an entirely different MWC perspective and enjoy a bit of pampering and first-class service – the perfect environment to do business. The Platinum Experience includes all the benefits of a Gold Pass, as well as other distinctive benefits reserved exclusively for Platinum Pass attendees.
- Platinum Airport Service including complimentary transfer. We will meet you as you disembark, and provide you a personal escort through Barcelona Airport bypass transportation queues for a fast transfer directly to your hotel
- Or alternatively we can provide a VIP car sticker for curb-side pick-up at the airport.
- Preferred, five-star treatment on site, including reserved seating and fast-track at conference keynotes and the Global Mobile Awards ceremony.
- Unlimited access to the VIP Networking Lounge in Hall 4 with complimentary food and drinks. Enjoy wireless Internet connections, computer workstations, printing and photocopying services.
- Complimentary VIP meeting space exclusively for Platinum guests, bookable pre-event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (book up to two hours before the start of Mobile World Congress)
- Exclusive access to onsite restaurant reservations pre-event before all other attendees
- Pre-event dedicated customer service contacts for the GSMA and bhotel (the official accommodation provider)
- Onsite dedicated customer service at the Platinum Pass Help Desk by a GSMA member of staff, located inside the VIP Networking Lounge
- Your very own onsite concierge helping you to secure tickets to exclusive shows, source local suppliers from chefs to cellar masters, personal shoppers and stylists to city tours and restaurant reservations.
- Complimentary city wide transfers by chauffeur throughout MWC bookable pre-event and onsite by emailing email@example.com (new for 2017)
- Complimentary transfer from your hotel to the airport on departure. (new for 2017)
Platinum Pass Airport Service
You will be met by MWC liaison on arrival at the Barcelona Airport, escorted through passport control and through to bag collection. All luggage will pass through the scanner for inspection by the security services. Then, you can collect your Platinum Pass badge here and bypass the registration queues at the airport or venue. Last but not least, airport transfer driver will lead you to the VIP car park and depart to hotel.
This service is complimentary and included in the Platinum Pass. As your confidential passport and flight details are required, Platinum Pass holders must book this service directly via our secure site. Access provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is available for non-Platinum Pass guests who may be travelling with you, but the cost for non-Platinum Pass guests is not included in your Platinum Pass. Details on the costs for such non-Platinum Pass guests and additional services are available through the above email address. Please note certain components of this service, including express check-in, passport control and luggage collection may be subject to restrictions by specific airlines and governments.