Get in the MMIX at MWC 16!
Reflecting mobile first strategies to meet the exploding global demand for media & entertainment, “The MMIX” is an incredible four-day programme of keynotes, tracks and sessions and at the core is the full day MMIX Summit.
Putting the spotlight on film, TV, broadcast, video, digital music, mobile games and media & brands, the MMIX Summit kicks off with a Keynote by Netflix, the line-up includes a who’s who of leaders and innovators from across the mobile content value chain.
The MMIX Summit
Date: Wednesday 24th February
Time: 09:00- 17.30Hrs
- The Global Media & Entertainment Landscape: from Midia Research
- The MMIX Keynote: by Netflix
- Mobile First: The Future of Film & TV – Panel Session with PWC (Panel Chair) EE, CNN, Telefonica-Movistar+, Sky, Verizon, and Viacom International Media Networks.
- The Social Video Phenomenon – Discussion with YouTuber/ Vlogger and Panel Session with Lewis Silkin LLP (Panel Chair), Jukin Media, Gleam Futures and Google.
- The Challenges of Digital Music – Panel Session with Midia Research (Panel Chair), MixRadio, Spotify, Telenor Group, Artist Manager/ Music Managers Forum &Warner Music Group.
- The Mobile Games Explosion – Panel Session with Volker Hirsch (Panel Chair) LEGO Games, Next Games (the “Walking Dead: No Mans Land” mobile game), and Rovio.
- The Opportunities for Media & Brands – Panel Session with McCann Worldgroup (Panel Chair, Getty Images, CNN, Sony Mobile Communications, and L’Oreal International, Paris.
Throughout this jammed packed agenda, expect expert analysis, insider insights and new perspectives on mobile first, consumer-centric strategies; from leading content value chain players and innovators. To be sure of your place at the MMIX Summit, contact us here.
And don’t Miss the legendary MMIX Party – the official MWC 2016 party at Pacha Barcelona on the evening of Tuesday 23rd February 2016. Click here for more info.
We’re also partnering with the Mobile Media Summit; IAB/dmexco and Gamelab who will bring you razor-sharp insights and sessions featuring a who’s who of world class experts.
The Full MMIX at MWC 2016:
Day 1: Monday 22 February
Day 2: Tuesday 23 February
- Main Conference Keynote Session – Mobile is Media (Auditorium 1, Hall 4) with Jonah Peretti, Founder & CEO, Buzzfeed; Gavin Patterson, CEO, BT; Johan Dennelind, President & CEO Teliasonera.
- Main Conference Individual Session Tracks (Hall 4.0) on Mobile Advertising; Ad Engagement & Ad Blocking; The New Digital Operator, Data Monetisation & MNO Revenue Opportunities, The Virtual Reality Opportunity and Stadiums; Enhancing the Fan Experience
- Afternoon: Main Conference Keynote (Auditorium 1, Hall 4.0) with Qualcomm & MERCEDES AMG Petronas Formula One Team; Derek Aberle President & CEO Qualcomm and Lewis Hamilton, Driver MERCEDES AMG Petronas Team.
- Partner Programme: Theatre District (Hall 8.0): Interactive Advertising Bureau & dmexco.
Day 2 Evening
The MMIX Party: the Official MWC16, Glomo Awards and Media Parties all in one, at Pacha Barcelona! Apply Here.
Day 3: Wednesday 24 February
- The MMIX Summit (Theatre E, Hall 8.0) Full day sessions on the Future of TV & Film; the Social Video Phenomenon; Digital Music & the future of Telco Partnerships; the Mobile Games Explosion and New Opportunities for Media & Brands. Click here for the full MMIX Summit agenda.
- Afternoon: Main Conference Keynote – Mobile is Commerce (Auditorium 1, Hall 4.0) with Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive, WPP, Dawn Airey, CEO Getty Images, Patrick Collison, Co-Founder & CEO, Stripe; Dr. Nadia Shouraboura Founder & CEO Hointer.
Day 4: Thursday 25 February
MWC Pass Requirements for the MMIX:
MWC main conference keynotes & tracks (Hall 4 sessions) require platinum, gold, silver or press passes. The MMIX Summit (Wednesday 24th February, Theatre E, Hall 8.0) is open to all MWC pass holders, but with limited capacity, pre-registration is recommended.
To apply for tickets to the MMIX Party contact us here.
Partner events may be invitation only or require separate registration. Click on Partner programmes above for more information.
Or, for further details on the MMIX, visit www.themmix.com.